Week 10 (For printable PDF of this lesson, go here.)
Welcome: Delicious Music Theme Song
Review: Anyone remember d,r,m,f,s signs?
Activity: Feed the pig
1. If You’re Thankful and You Know It Clap Your Hands – What are you thankful for toss?
2. Who am I? (Mary Had a little lamb) – Use d,r, m, f, s bells
See my feathers colored bright, colored bright, colored bright (rpt) what a pretty sight.
See my tummy big and fat, big and fat, big and fat (rpt) what do you think of that?
See my head look all around, look all around, (rpt) for corn down on the ground.
See me as I strut and saw, strut and sway, strut and sway (rpt) gobble, gobble, gobble.
3. A Thanksgiving Song (row, row, row your boat) – Eddie Spaghetti
The Pilgrims sailed away, far across the sea
They came to America so they could be free
The Native Americans helped them plant the corn
Then they shared a great big feast, Thanksgiving Day was born!
4. Thanksgiving Day Is Here (The Wheels on the bus)
The turkey on the farm says, “gobble, gobble, gobble” (rpt.) Thanksgiving Day is here
The farmer on the farm goes chop, chop chop, (rpt.) Thanksgiving Day is here
The turkey on the farm says “Please help me! (Rpt.) Thanksgiving Day is here
The children on the farm say “Come and hide.” (Rpt.) Thanksgiving Day is here
The people of the farm eat Kentucky Fried Chicken, (rpt.) Thanksgiving Day is here
5. I’m Thankful (Row, row, row your boat) – Pizza Contest
I’m thankful for my friends and my family.
I’m thankful for the food I eat
I’m happy to be me!